Can I purchase My Sensory Toolbox through NDIS?
Special Needs Resources is approved in most states and territories under the following categories;
- Assistive Equipment – Recreation
- Hearing Equipment
- Personal Mobility Equipment
- Assist Product – Personal Care / Safety
- Assist Product – Household Task
- Comms & Info. Equipment
NDIA Managed Customers – Please download the AH NDIS AGREEMENT 2020 and send the completed form to email@example.com We can then contact you to finalise your order!
Plan Managed Customers – We can send an invoice directly to your plan manager – Simply commence order and select NDIS Plan Managed box to supply relevant information we will organise for an invoice to go to your plan manager.
Self Managed Customers – We will issue you with an invoice that you can use to claim back funds from NDIS.
Changes to the NDIS
The Government has announced a number of changes to the NDIS to assist participants and providers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic:
- 27 April 2020 media release
- 21 March 2020 media release
- 21 March 2020 factsheet (DOCX 700KB)
- 21 March 2020 factsheet (PDF 149KB)
- Easy Read – Coronavirus (COVID-19) information (PDF 3MB).
Changes announced 27 April 2020
- To ensure continuity in NDIS funded supports and services during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have temporarily broadened the flexible approach for low cost AT items.
For the next five months, eligible participants will be able to flexibly use existing NDIS plan funding to purchase low-cost Assistive Technology, including smart devices, to enable continued access to disability supports through telehealth and telepractice while physical distancing regulations are in place for coronavirus pandemic. This new development is important for ensuring NDIS participants remain connected to their services and disability supports
See our free templates below: