Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase My Sensory Toolbox through NDIS?
- NDIA Managed Customers – Please download the AH NDIS AGREEMENT 2020 and send the completed form to email@example.com We can then contact you to finalise your order!
- Plan Managed Customers – We can send an invoice directly to your plan manager – Simply commence order and select NDIS Plan Managed box to supply relevant information we will organise for an invoice to go to your plan manager.
- Self Managed Customers – We will issue you with an invoice that you can use to claim back funds from NDIS.
How soon will I receive my order?
We aim to have all orders processed and sent within 2 business days. Postage times will vary depending on location but in most cases you should receive your order within 3-5 business days from the purchase date. In the unlikely event that there is insufficient stock, we will ship all items that are in stock and the back ordered items will follow as soon as they are available.
Note: Plan Managers can take 7-10 days to process invoice – Order will be shipped once payment is received.
How is my order shipped?
The majority of our orders are sent via Australia Post. In the event that you product falls outside the size and weight limits it will be sent via courier.
How can I track my order?
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email from Australia Post with a tracking number. This allows you to track your parcel on the Australia Post Website.
How do I pick the correct Body sock size?
Select your size in drop down menu when ordering as a single item or part of the My Sensory Toolbox.
- Extra Small – 58cm x 90cm (under 5yrs)
- Small – 68cm x 100cm (5-8 years)
- Medium – 68cm x 120cm (8-11 years)
- Large – 74cm x 140cm (12+)
- XL – 74cm x 160cm (available on request – make a note in order)
- XXL – 74cm x 180cm (available on request – make a note in order)